Looking for hire a developer to resolve en issue with xHCI and Lego robotic kit.

Hi guys, first I apologize if the topic of this email isn't proper for
this list.

First a short background.

I work for an Uruguayan governmental organization called Plan Ceibal,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ceibal_project.

Since the last two years Ceibal have been adding a new Robotic area
to the educational
platform. It has delivered to schools of the whole
country thousands of  robotic kits,
http://www.lego.com/en-us/mindstorms.

Until now these kits are working pretty well with all the laptop
models, provided by Ceibal.

However for 2015, Ceibal acquired one new laptop model, with USB
3.0 and robotic kits aren't working with it, as I tried to explain on
my previous email sent to the list. (linux-usb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx),
http://marc.info/?t=141868405900007&r=1&w=2

Since this issue is critical, Ceibal is looking for a developer with
experience on xhci driver  who can
find a solution on this , by hiring this work.

If somebody has interest on this kind of work, please contact by private.

Gustavo Duarte.
gus.duarte@xxxxxxxxx
uy.linkedin.com/in/duartegustavo