f_hid, f_mass_storage, and f_rdnis via configfs on platform/intel-mid

Thanks for all the direction and feedback thus far, configfs is the
way to go but I would need f_hid, f_mass_storage, and f_rdnis which
aren't available in v3.10. Configfs f_hid is relatively recent,
f_rndis + f_mass_storage where merged into v3.11, but similar
functions actual entered the kernel in v3.10... which is what gives me
hope that the porting may be simple.

Porting the platform/intel-mid forward to a new kernel version without
communication from Intel would probably result in needless duplication
of effort. Would it be advisable for me to backport the
drivers/usb/gadget/function/* from 3.19-rc1 and compile them in
3.10.17? I doubt it would be as simple as copying them over and
modifying the Makefile, but one can hope.

https://lkml.org/lkml/2014/12/14/274 -  v3.19-rc1 for f_hid

https://lkml.org/lkml/2013/7/1/388 - v3.11-rc1 for f_rndis and f_mass_storage

https://lkml.org/lkml/2013/4/29/248 - v3.10-rc1 for f_acm (which seems
to load and configure **)

**root@edison-3.10.17:/# cat
/sys/kernel/config/usb_gadget/gadget/functions/acm.usb0/port_num
0