kernel panic with USB3+DVB+ARM

Hi,

would you like to trouble-shoot the kernel USB3/xhci code?

I had a lot of struggle with the following set up:
- Netgear ReadyNAS rn104 (ARMv7) running plain debian
- Fresco Logic FL1009 USB3 controller
- selfbuilt kernel.org kernel 3.18.1
- Technisat SkyStar USB HD (DVB-S/S2) -  USB 2.0 Highspeed device

more hardware details can be found here:
http://natisbad.org/NAS2/index.html#hw

if it worked, it crashed the system every hour with kernel panic in
dvb_demux.c/dvb_dmx_crc32()

if it did not crash the system, the whole USB/DVB-S hard- and software
got instable soon, causing the device to stop working.

The solution was plugging the DVB device into USB2 port (front) instead
of USB3 (rear).
So this makes me believe the problem is in USB3 code.

My question is:
*is anyone interested in finding out the problem with USB3 code?*

I have got several logs of kernel panics.
If you give advice I can try anything you like to track down the problem.

thanks,

Jan

ps. please CC, I am not subscribed to the list.