Difference between run time and normal suspend

hi all:
after tracing and reading kernel usb source code about run time and
normal suspend.
1. how could we check the rum time suspend is work on some device?
    By plugging in devices and check whether
/sys/bus/usb/devices/.../power/ is empty or not?

2. I plug in one mouse and found the device will auto disconnect every
2 secs, the default value of usb_autosuspend_delay.
    But I have some questions
    a. how kernel judge the device is idle, from usb spec, the idle
mean there is no any bus traffic, including sof, over 3ms and host
will always firing sof even there is no transaction on the bus.
    b. I think dynamic suspend is used for saving power when device is
idle for a specific time, but why the mouse will dynamic resume when
suspend for a while. it should resume when user or external event
trigger it for resume right?

appreciate your help in advance,