Re: USB 3.0 and xHCI Host-Controller

Mathias /Guys,

I got the debug log of the xhci_hcd module, during the communication
with the robot kit (Lego brick).

Attached are two files:

brick-boot.log:
The brick is connected to USB port, and press switch ON button.

upload.log:
The brick is already ON, and start the uploading of an application
code from PC -> Brick, the uploading procedure never finished.

I don't know so much about usb communications, but seeing these file
logs, I didn't see any estrange message.

What do you think, can you see some clue there ?

Another things that i can do after that, is obtain the messages of the
communication with the brick on a PC where all work fine, and compare
both. I don't know if this would be useful because, the driver used is
ehci-pci.

Thanks in advance.

Gustavo.