Re: ptp-gadget (by denx) on beaglebone black

yes, please ignore my ptp-gadget question.  it was naive of me.  the
developer (denx) had stated this posting request in his readme file,
and I simply followed it without thinking.  it's probably abandoned
code by now.

is there a common ptp gadget client (for common embedded linux gadget
devices) anywhere, so that I can test and experiment with the host
gphotofs (which is built on libusb)?

[and/or simpler yet, if no, I may want to learn this myself and write
it myself.  is there a simplest emb-linux gadget "echo" starter
program for experimentation with USB?  I want to play with sending
usb_bulk_msg() from my host (to a beaglebone black) and just see what
arrives.  given that usb is finicky---and I neither have a USB
protocol analyzer nor the expertise---it would help to start with the
simplest known-to-be-correct code on the gadget side at the outset and
then generalize up.  (I know I could start with higher level
protocols, like ethernet or serial over usb or mass storage, but I
want the low-level USB.)]

/iaw

----
Ivo Welch (ivo.welch@xxxxxxxxx)