Re: Is this 32-bit NCM?

Hello to everyone.
Can you guys try to compare what happens withe standard, and 32-bit version of
the driver, with the E3276, so that we see what happens and what are the
differences?
And it would be very nice if you look what happens with the standard 16-bit
driver to confirm what Bjorn suspected regarding the alignment problems: this
morning I will take a lookt at the align_tail function (it's called something
like that) in cdc_ncm.c (standard version).

Bjorn and all: do you think it's ok if I keep you all + mailing lists in CC or
would you like me to do something different? Please comment on this if any
change is required.
Taking a shower right now,
Enrico