Potential bugs found in usb_storage

Dear Sir,
I'm very sorry to trouble you.
Recently I test 15 linux device drivers in runtime and find some potential
bugs both in Linux 3.8.6 and Linux 3.17.2.

The target file is drivers/usb/storage/usb.c, which is used to build
usb_storage.ko. I hope you can help me check my findings:
[1] In the normal process of usb_storage, INIT_DELAYED_WORK in
usb_stor_probe1 (in storage_probe) and cancel_delayed_work_sync in
quiesce_and_remove_host (in usb_stor_disconnect) is called in pairs.
However, when INIT_DELAYED_WORK has been called and associate_dev is failed
in usb_stor_probe1, "BadDevice" segment is executed immediately to halt the
process, but cancel_delayed_work_sync is not called.
[2] The same situation with [1] will happen, when usb_alloc_coherent in
associate_dev in usb_stor_probe1 is failed.
[3] The same situation with [1] will happen, when kmalloc in associate_dev
in usb_stor_probe1 is failed.
[4] The same situation with [1] will happen, when get_device_info in
usb_stor_probe1 is failed.
[5] The same situation with [1] will happen, when get_pipes in
usb_stor_probe2 is failed.
[6] The same situation with [1] will happen, when usb_alloc_urb in
usb_stor_acquire_resources is failed.
[7] The same situation with [1] will happen, when scsi_add_host in
usb_stor_probe2 is failed.

Could you help me check these findings? Thank you very much, and I'm looking
forward to your reply.

--
Best wishes!
Jia-Ju Bai