Bug ID::88761 USB storage device cause usb bus can't enter runtime suspend

Bug ID::88761

Summary:USB storage device cause usb bus can't enter runtime suspend

AS I known,SDcard use SDIO interface,I need use a sdcard-reader( USB to SDIO)if I want to use sdcard on my board ,but I have try many sdcard-reader without sdcard to connect usb ,all of them will cause usb bus can't enter runtime suspend. and I try to connect a usb storage on my demo board also will cause usb bus can't enter runtime suspend,but if I press power button,the usb bus can enter suspend mode.I guess the driver hav not implemented this function.

Alan Stern tell me that Runtime suspend for USB storage devices was added in the 3.14 kernel,but I can't find the patches about USB runtime.Who can help me?