usb: gadget: Fixes to receive from USB EHCI Debug

USB gadget driver dbgp can be used as an EHCI debug dongle in replacement
for product like Net20DC. With it one can receive early kernel messages
from remote targets over USB. See parameter earlyprintk=dbgp for target
kernel requirements and configuration.

The two patches are required for dbgp gadget driver to work. Longterm
plan: I think G_DBGP_PRINTK is an odd hack and could be removed.
Exposing the debug descriptor can be implemented in cdc_acm so that we
could seemlessly reconfigure endpoint from the 8 byte payload limitation
EHCI Debug Port has, to 512 bytes, once ehci-hcd with DMA is available.

Handling of the termios CLOCAL flag calls for some discussion and I am
not that familiar with the tty infra u_serial uses. See the previous
change around gserial_disconnect():
  http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.linux.usb.general/4260

Regards,
  Kyösti