Re: 3.2.63-longterm: unloading vhci-hcd tries to free already-free IRQ 0

Am 09.10.2014 um 22:47 Greg KH wrote:

That's tens of thousands of changes difference, I'm sorry, but if you
are stuck on an old kernel, you need to get support from the companies
that are forcing you to use such an obsolete kernel release.

It is an stable longterm release and I have to use this one. Thank you for your answer.

der tom