libusbg - status update

Dear All,

I'm writing to let you know that three series of patch:

>From mailing list:

- Add import from/export to file functionality
- Small fixes and clean up

Form pull request to libusbg:

- Fix out-of-tree builds[1]

Has been merged into master branch of my github repository[2]. Feel free
to fetch those changes, use them and test. Please let me know if you
find some bugs.

Those changes are pending on a list and in github pull request for over
two weeks without any remarks. Matt Porter (maintainer) is not
responding for patches or emails since April. There was also no his
activity in libusbg repository since that time.

Currently my master branch is 33 commits ahead of official
repository[3]. A lot of functionality has been added. For example remove
gadget/config/function/binding or gadget schemes and also many bugs has
been fixed by my and Philippe De Swert.

So summing up, if you are looking for latest code of libusbg check out:
https://github.com/kopasiak/libusbg.

Foot notes:
1 - https://github.com/libusbg/libusbg/pull/9
2 - https://github.com/kopasiak/libusbg