Fwd: Instability when using USB Video Grabber with several xHCI hubs. There is one eHCI hub where it is stable

Hi,

I have been trying to set several USB Video Grabbers on a few
machines. The Video Grabbers are "Oner Touch Video Capture" dongles
from Diammond Multimedia, a Connexant device with device ID 1f4d:0102.

On an old machine with "Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI]
SB7x0/SB8x0/SB9x0 USB EHCI Controller" I have three Video Grabbers,
one on each USB hub, working flawlessly.

My problem is that I can't find a new machine where these devices are
also stable. I'm compiling a list of USB hubs where they aren't
stable. In all of them, I get tons of TX lenght quirk messages like
"xhci_hcd 0000:01:00.0: WARN Successful completion on short TX: needs
XHCI_TRUST_TX_LENGTH quirk?". Activating the TX quirk workaround for
these SUB hubs prevents the messages from being logged but
unfortunatelly the video grabbers keep being randomly disconnected
when recording.

I have already seem this same behaviour with the following xHCI hubs:

* Renesas uPD720201 - ID 0x1912:0x0014
* Renesas uPD720202 - ID 0x1912:0x0015
* AsMedia ASM1042A - ID 0x1b21:0x1142

Can someone help me further diagnose thi issue? I'm kind of lost right now.

Regards,

Rodrigo Severo