Backslash repeat bug

Hi,

On my Corsair K70 keyboard, when pressing some key and then the backslash
key (KEY_BACKSLASH) in rapid succession the backslash character will be
repeated three times.

This bug is discussed on the Corsair forums, and it seems the exact same
thing also happens with Gigabyte Osmium and QPAD MK85, all keyboards
supporting n-key rollover.

I believe the root cause of this is that the keyboard reports all keys
including both HID keys 0x31 and 0x32 which are both mapped to
KEY_BACKSLASH in hid-input.c. I am using a nordic keyboard meaning
KEY_BACKSLASH is labeled "apostrophe" and that HID key 0x32 is reported. A
US keyboard has a backslash key which should report 0x31.

I have added some traces before the input_event call at the end of
hidinput_report_event. When pressing A key and then apostrophe something
like this is seen (omitting all inactive keys):

VALUE 1 CODE 30 HID 0x4
VALUE 0 CODE 43 HID 0x31
VALUE 0 CODE 43 HID 0x32
Output: a

VALUE 1 CODE 30 HID 0x4
VALUE 0 CODE 43 HID 0x31
VALUE 1 CODE 43 HID 0x32
Output: '

VALUE 0 CODE 30 HID 0x4
VALUE 0 CODE 43 HID 0x31
VALUE 1 CODE 43 HID 0x32
Output: '

VALUE 0 CODE 30 HID 0x4
VALUE 0 CODE 43 HID 0x31
VALUE 1 CODE 43 HID 0x32
Output: '

VALUE 0 CODE 30 HID 0x4
VALUE 0 CODE 43 HID 0x31
VALUE 0 CODE 43 HID 0x32

So the fact that 0x31 is inactive will cause bad release events on key 43
to be sent.

I have made a simple patch that tracks which of the two variants is active
and ignores the other one. It works but I don't have much knowledge on HID
input so before posting it would like to know if someone has input on how
to do a cleaner fix. I am happy to help with testing or implementation if I
am able.

Regards,

Fredrik