Re: Work on Usb subsystem

On Sun, Aug 3, 2014 at 11:07 AM, Nick Krause <xerofoify@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hey Guys,
> I assume after my other fuck ups , you assume I can't do kernel work
> and I understand. But if you want to give me a second case
> and allow me to help out with the usb subsystem that would be great too.

Why do you need someone to 'allow' you to do something? If you find
some bug or see some feature missing, feel free to send in the
patches. Just don't expect them to be always accepted and be ready to
take lessons gratefully. Before that you need to do your homework
because a bunch of bad patches could dent the credibility just as good
ones build it up.

HTH,
-Jassi