System freezes when plugging in / resume with USB3 Dock

I have two USB3 Docks (Asus HZ-1 at home, Toshiba Dynadock at office).
Every day in the evening I put my laptop (Razer Blade Pro) into sleep
with Asus USB dock plugged in. Next day in the morning I unplug the dock
(laptop still sleeps) and move to the office where I plug in another
USB3 dock (Toshiba). Then I resume the laptop. In the afternoon I do the
same while moving home.

Until kernel got upgraded to 3.15 I had no problems, since 3.15 my
laptop freezes completely with 50% probability while resuming from
sleep. Laptop also freezes sometimes when I simply plug the dock into
the running system.

Milan