Re: dwc2: usb/ethernet dongle does not work

Hi Paul,

On 6/25/14, 1:24 PM, Paul Zimmerman wrote:
> [...]
I managed to debug this a bit further. The ethernet dongles all work
fine on my
raspberry pi. But on the SOCFPGA platform, which has version 2.93a of
the USB
IP, the ethernet dongle seems to only work if I turn on Descriptor DMA and
uframe_sched=0.

Dinh