Re: Suspend Failure on Lenovo Thinkpad Edge E540 (Model 20C6CTO1WW)

Sorry, what I meant was that 3.13 was the earliest kernel I tried,
since it is the ubuntu 14.04 default, and it also did not work there.
If there is a way to determine the changes between bios revisions 1.61
and 2.07, that might help, but I don't know how to do that.

Thanks,
  Jörn