libusbg: Update of k.opasiak/master and pull requests

Dear Matt and List,

Development of libusbg is going forward but there has been no review or
merge from Matt since April. There are three pending pull requests which
has been reviewed by list and since at least 4 weeks there was no
remarks for them.

Matt, I know that you are quite a busy guy and you have only plenty of
time for libusbg. That's why I have decided to make an update of master
branch at my github fork of libusbg[1].

This is short description how it has been done:

Current HEAD of libusbg/master has been taken as a base.
Patch series sent by Philippe De Swert has been put straight after it.
Then Patch series with remove gadget functionality has been rebased on
it.
Final step was to put ffs support on the top of it.

All those patches has been conducted through linux-usb mailing list and
all issues has been addressed. After those operations branch has
successfully build and tested.

If you find it suitable don't hesitate to take my tree for a review and
them merge pending pull requests to libusbg/master or provide some
comments.

Footnotes:
1 - https://github.com/kopasiak/libusbg

--