Re: Chipidea gadget unplug/disconnect event

On Fri, Jul 04, 2014 at 01:39:08AM +0000, Peter Chen wrote:

> > > Yes, it has already implemented at ci_usc_vbus_session.

> > code.

> > unplugging.
> > >
> > > Once the vbus lower than B_SESSION_VALID, it will trigger (set
> > > OTGSC_BSVIS too) BSV interrupt.
> >
> > By theory! ;)
> >
> > > Check your vbus after unplugging please.
> >
> > Today I measured the voltage level on vbus and it still had ~2.6V while
> > being not connected to anything.

> > I validated this with two different imx25 boards and realized, that we
> > have this external vbus divider errata for that SoC.
> >
> > Errata: ENGcm09152
> >
> > Its likely that the issue is related to this problem as the vbus was not
> > connected to anything different, than the SoC in that case.
> >

> Check the voltage at both cpu side (otgsc get value from it) and connector.
> check if you have a big cap at vbus.

> check if set otgsc.vd makes things different

This bit changes a lot! :) With that bit set, it works as
expected. The odd thing is that, without having an gadget
loaded (not having RUN/STOP bit set in USBCMD) it was working
already as expected. After starting the controller with setting
RUN/STOP bit in USBCMD no plug/unplug irqs occurred anymore.

Thanks for the help,
Michael