Jetson TK1 USB support?

The following wiki page indicates that USB3 is not working on the Jetson TK1:

http://elinux.org/Tegra/Boards/NVIDIA_Jetson_TK1

Does that mean USB is not working at all or should USB2 work?  I would
have thought USB2 would still work but I think I tried disabling
xhci_hcd and enabling ehci_hcd/ohci_hcd on my USB3 laptop and it
didn't work.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813190005

- Grant