Probe function question

Hello,

I recently started to develop a USB kernel driver for a GoogleSummer Of Code
project and I'm running in some small issues. The source code is available at
https://github.com/ungureanuvladvictor/ADK-Driver/blob/master/adk-driver.c .
The driver matches the VID/PID of a LG Nexus5 and tries in the probe function
to switch it to ADK Mode *Accessory Development Kit Mode*. Afterwards the same
driver should deal with the device in ADK Mode and should find it's bulk IN/OUT
EPs.

The problem is that my probe callback is called twice for each mode of the
device, normal mode and ADK mode.

If you look at this Gist:
https://gist.github.com/ungureanuvladvictor/44bc345037916bbd0bf1 lines 19 and
25 is where the probe function is called for the normal device. Lines 58 and 66
are for the device in ADK mode. As I read from the documentation the probe
callback is called when a device that matches my device_table is found by the
usb core. In the log I see that the usb core calls probe for each interface it
has: lines 16, 22 and 55, 63.

If you have any hints about this or maybe I'm doing something really wrong in
my driver help would be appreciated. I'm a bit new in this driver world and
trying to find my way around :).

Best,
--
Vlad Ungureanu