Re: new driver Fresco Logic

It can be used on USB3 or USB2 .. depending on max resolution ... I
would be happy with USB2 800X600 resolution ...

I got the device off of ebay ... but i could send an email to Fresco
Logic (the maker of the IC) or to Orinco (who sells retail devices)
I have already sent an email to the seller whom recanted on
"open-source drivers with Linux" in the auction ...

The print on the chip is FL2000 Fresco Logic ... and is also what is
seen in win7 ....