Re: PROBLEM: usb2 port does not work on a "ultrabook" laptop.

On 05/16/2014 08:56 AM, Jorge wrote:
> On 15/05/14 22:16, Jorge wrote:
>> On 15/05/14 12:16, Mathias Nyman wrote:
>>>
>>> Thanks, It appears so.
>>>
>>> Jorge, I don't have access to a Sony VAIO t-series machine, can you try if the
>>> following patch fixes the issue?
>>>
>>> -Mathias
>>  Hi Mathias,
>>
>> I've never rebuilt the kernel on my working machine, give me a day or two and
>> I'll report back.
>>
>> Jorge
>>

> Ok, it was less painfull than I tought... And it works!
> There it is with a wireless mouse un the usb2, and then with a pendrive (and the
> wireless in the usb3).

Thanks a lot, I'll send the patch upstream.
With some luck it can still make 3.15, otherwise 3.16

Would you like me to add
Reported-by: Jorge <xxopxe@xxxxxxxxx>
Tested-by: Jorge <xxopxe@xxxxxxxxx>
to the patch?
Or maybe with a different address so you can get credit with your full name?

-Mathias