Re: Status of PLX USB3380?

Hello

I am evaluating the chip right now with the manufacturer driver. As
Amit said there are some problems in the probe/remove, but also there
are some static variables on the irq handler that are a mistake and
the code is also a bit too scrambled.

Since the driver also has to support legacy mode (net2280) I am
planning to modifiy the net2280 driver to support the enhanded
funcionality.

Right now I am working on a tool to read/write the eeprom to test as
much functionality as possible.

Once it is a bit more tested I would love to share it and of course
merge it to upstream if the code looks ok :)

@Amit, You are using the chip as host/device legacy/enhanced?

Regards

--
Ricardo Ribalda