Re: assitance required: ulpi+chipidea driver for z27xx

Hi
> So, you have returned ulpi_init successfully?
Yes. I do. The ULPI init returns me a vendor and product ID.

> not check your code, it maybe a reset pin connect to ulpi phy.
> Alexander and Chris has run ulpi hardware successfully with chipidea
> driver, I have no ulpi hardware on hands.
Ok.
It's quiet an uncommon constellation I give in.
It's an x86 platform (z2760) with memory mapped IO addresses.
Does someone else of the people here have a z2760 at hand in
order to help me find the error?

br
--
David Lanzendörfer