ttyACM is increased after reset

Hello,

I am new to Linux and also usb things. Sorry if this is duplicate with

I am getting issue with one device connected via usb port to a Fedora PC.
This device is recognized as /dev/ttyACM0 and can be opened to connect
device. After performing soft reset (by command) this device, ttyACM0 is
sometimes disappeared, and increased to ttyACM1. So i had to connect to
ttyACM1 to talk to device. Seem maximum port is ttyACM31.

Also my device seem non-responding after reaching ttACM31 even though this
port (ttyACM31) is opened successfully

Do you have any suggestions to keep this port always ttyACM0 after reset? Or
any alternative suggestions are appreciated.

Regards,
Thao