RE: Fwd: Isochronos audio

From: Alan Stern
> Furthermore, I clearly recall Sarah Sharp (the original maintainer for
> xhci-hcd) saying that the support for isochronous transfers needed
> attention.  This may well be an example.

You also definitely don't want to cancel an isoc urb.
Doing so is likely to corrupt the kernel heap.

If an isoc urb generates multiple TRB the code allocates a little
structure 'per TRB' and links it to the urb.
This seems to be done so that it can tell when all the TRB have
finished so that it can complete the urb.
However if a transfer is aborted they get freed individually, but
they were allocated as a single item.
I actually suspect the driver doesn't care about the early TRB,
so shouldn't need the list at all.

	David