USB 3.0 Isochronous audio

Hi,

    Does anyone know when isochronous audio will be implemented for
USB 3.0 in Linux? I have asked Intel who make the NUC device I use and
they are not interested and on Ubuntu forums got no reply. I have an
Audiolab MDAC which cannot be used with USB 3.0 because of this, I
have to route the audio via HDMI and out of the TV optical to get
sound. USB is better as there is an elasticity buffer on the DAC which
means that jitter is lower, I am a sad hi- fi nerd as you will of
guessed. I cannot program but I work with hardware and have access to
a USB 2.0 bus analyser, I will check if it has been updated to 3.0, so
if anyone wants help looking for lost data packets etc, I may be able
to help. Thanks in advance!

BR

Russel