Re: USB keyboard occasional key stuck

I noticed your examples are both fn combos. I'm seeing something like
this and it seems specifically related to the fn key. Reproducible on a
Macbook (3,1) and a Lenovo Yoga 13. Sequence is simple:

Press key
Press fn
Release key
Release fn

The key will be 'stuck' until you press another key. It seems to only
apply to keys that are part of a fn combo, so affected keys vary from
one model to another; it appears that if nothing is mapped to fn+key on
a given hardware, the key is not affected. For example, delete is
affected on the Macbook (which has fn+delete = backspace), but not on
the Yoga (which has a dedicated backspace key). Arrow keys are an
exception to this rule though.

Is this what you're seeing?

- Clinton