musb - babble interrupt recovery

Hello,

during searching for solution to problem with Beaglebone Black USB unreliable reconnections, which i had, when i tried to reconnect devices to external powered hub, I came to that older patch from Ravi Babu, which restarts musb after babble interrupt,
https://lkml.org/lkml/2013/5/29/247

To be honest, I don't exactly know, why that situation happens on SoC and if is it hardware related, but it was working well for me and solved that omnipresent issue. Patch isn't applied to current kernels and i believe it will be very helpful to either use it or provide similar mechanism for recovery.

Best regards,

Michal Smucr