AM335x USB DMA seems broken on ISOC URBs

Hello,

While doing some experiments with the stk1160 driver (for "Easycap" TV video
capture devices), ran into problems using v3.13-rc4. The problem is that the
stk1160 IRQ handler receives no URBs at all.

When configuring with CONFIG_MUSB_PIO_ONLY this looks solved, but the
bandwidth requirements are too large for PIO (it's a raw video device) and the
video can't get captured.

Interesting enough, using an old backported for v3.2 stk1160 driver, this same
setup works with TI PSP v3.2 kernel. So, I guess it's some software bug in
either the cppi41 dmaengine or the musb.

I tried to compare the PSP to the mainline drivers but they seems *very*
different and really beyond my understanding.

Any ideas on how can I help debugging this?

Thanks!
--
Ezequiel García, Free Electrons
Embedded Linux, Kernel and Android Engineering