Re: [GIT PULL] overlayfs backing file helpers for 6.8

On Sat, 23 Dec 2023 17:44:05 +0200, Amir Goldstein wrote:
> Please pull the overlayfs backing file helpers for 6.8.
>
> The only change since the patches that you reviewed [1] is that I added
> assertion to all the helpers that file is a backing_file as you requested.
>
> This branch merges cleanly with master branch of the moment.
>
> This branch depends on and is based on top of vfs.rw branch in your tree.
> When test merging with vfs.all of the moment, there is a trivial conflict
> in MAINTAINERS file with the vfs.netfs branch.
>
> [...]

Pulled into the vfs.rw branch of the vfs/vfs.git tree.
Patches in the vfs.rw branch should appear in linux-next soon.

Please report any outstanding bugs that were missed during review in a
new review to the original patch series or pull request allowing us to
drop it.

It's encouraged to provide Acked-bys and Reviewed-bys even though the
patch has now been applied. If possible patch trailers will be updated.

tree:   https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/vfs/vfs.git
branch: vfs.rw

https://git.kernel.org/vfs/vfs/c/7a18c0fff41e