Re: Getting WIP aops branch(ovl-aops-wip) in shape for merging.

On 8/12/20 10:44 PM, Amir Goldstein wrote:
Sure. So here is what I was planning.
I am about to start going over patches mentioned in Amir's ovl-aops-wip
branch. My first preference would be to port it to latest upstream and
start cleaning it up.
I will update the branch details once those patches are ported to
latest upstream. Let me know if we should do this in any different way.

Sounds like a plan.

I will also be joining this year's plumber, in case if we want
to discuss anything on this. Although I am not sure if by then, I would
be able to get any substantial work done to discuss with a wider
audience. But nevertheless, we can always have a call/email exchanges
for this, both before and after the conference :)

Nice. I will be giving a talk on new overlayfs features on the containers track.
I guess there won't be much in the hallway tracks this year...

Nice, looking forward to this!!

-ritesh