Re: WARNING: possible recursive locking detected in mnt_want_write/mnt_want_write_file_path

On 18.10.2018 13:50, Amir Goldstein wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 17, 2018 at 9:37 PM Miklos Szeredi <miklos@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> On Wed, Oct 17, 2018 at 5:24 PM, Amir Goldstein <amir73il@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> > Miklos,
>> >
>> > You must have confused "the algorithm" by including a "fix" commit in
>> > rc1 pull request
>> > without mentioning that it "Fixes" a commit in the same pull request.
>>
>> I didn't know there were heuristics other than "Cc: stable@.."
>>

> Yes. Given a Fixes: label, I bet Cc: stable is not needed to auto select
> for stable??

Given a Fixes: probably would prevented it to be selected since the
commit it references is not part of 4.18...

Anyway, as expected, reverting the commit on stable 4.18.4 fixes the
warning for me.

Thanks for tracking down!

--
Stefan