Re: v4.13 overlay fs: sometimes fails when creating or moving files

On Fri, Sep 8, 2017 at 9:31 PM, Amir Goldstein <amir73il@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I see. Do you see any overlay fs warning in dmesg?
> Please send them as well.

The only overlay message is not an error,

kernel: ^[[0;1;39moverlayfs: fs on
'/tmp/live-net-remaster-ZpapXn/image/00filesystem.squashfs' does n\
ot support file handles, falling back to index=off.

> I did not understand if this happens during file create
> rename delete if you understand the scenario and can send a simple
> reproducer script that would be great.

after executing
touch /var/lib/dpkg/*
the first upgrade fails also,

I am not sure, but will try to do an script,