Fwd: overlayfs+selinux error: OPNOTSUPP

Hi all,

I've posted a message to LKML on Friday, and subsequently, upon
recommendation, have posted to the SELinux list, but then I stumbled
upon this list, which seems to have at least semi-relevent discussion on
SELinux/overlay interactions. I'd really appreciate if you folks could
have a look at my post (https://lkml.org/lkml/2015/9/17/888) to see if
it's anything you're able to help with; I'm running out of ideas!

----- Forwarded message from Matthew Cengia <mattcen@xxxxxxxxxxxx> -----

> Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2015 12:07:43 +1000
> From: Matthew Cengia <mattcen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: linux-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Cc: Matthew Cengia <mattcen@xxxxxxxxx>, "Trent W. Buck" <twb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: overlayfs+selinux error: OPNOTSUPP
>
> Hi all,
>
> Please CC me directly when responding, as I'm not subscribed to the
> mailing list.
>

> Summary
> -------
> I deploy diskless Debian kiosks in prisons, for use by inmates.
> As part of the Debian 7 to 8 upgrade, I want to enable SELinux.
> My initrd uses overlayfs to combine a ro squashfs and a rw tmpfs.
>
> When I add SELinux into the mix, I get a lot of EOPNOTSUPP.
[...]
----- End forwarded message -----

--
Regards,