Fwd: Beginner question about KernelShark

Hi, I am new to trace and KernelShark. We are developing a real-time
application on Ubuntu 22.04. We see some jitter in some tasks and we
need a tool to help us analyse what tasks are being scheduled on a
specific cpu. I assume that trace and KernelShark can help us with
this. Am I correct?

A complication is that we are running the application on a server, not
a desktop system. In fact we have no desktop Linux systems available.
I am wondering if we could capture the trace data on the server and
then analyse it offline using KernelShark running on Windows Subsystem
for Linux (WSL) on a Windows laptop? Do you think that is feasible?

Is KernelShark available as a package, or must it be built by the user?

Any tips on how to capture the trace data and analyse it with
KernelShark would be appreciated.