libtracecmd-rs: Rust wrapper for libtracecmd - now released!

Hi trace-cmd users,

I'm excited to announce the release of a Rust wrapper for libtracecmd.
This library allows you to write a program in Rust that iterates and
aggregates trace.dat files produced by 'trace-cmd record'.
* Repository: https://github.com/google/libtracecmd-rs
* Documentation: https://docs.rs/libtracecmd/latest/libtracecmd/

I believe using this Rust library has several advantages over writing
programs in C using libtracecmd directly:
* Less boilerplate: You can use Rust's standard libraries and
third-party libraries easily.
* Safer code: Rust's type system and lifetimes prevents misuse of the library.

Currently, our Rust wrapper doesn't support all of the features of
libtracecmd. We welcome your contributions.
To report bugs or submit patches, please use GitHub issues and pull requests.

I hope you find this library useful!

Best,
Keiichi