kernelshark: Proper way to install documents when packaging as rpm

Hi,

When I am working on packaging kernelshark as RPM, I noticed that kernelshark documents cannot be installed with make install. My compiling steps is like the following (with the passing of compiling flags omitted in this email to reduce length)

cd build
cmake ..  -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Package -D_DOXYGEN_DOC=1
make V=1 all doc

And installation is by

cd build
make V=1 install

Manually running the expanded commands I see there are actually documents compiled under Documentation dir. But the make install did not copy that. `make list_install_components` shows that

Available install components are: "kernelshark" "libkshark-devel" "polkit-policy"

Additionally, simply going into Documentation dir and run make install will just result in error

No rule to make target '/Documentation/kernelshark.1'

So I feel this isn't the right way either. So I wonder if I should manually copy all the stuff (or a subset?) from Documentation dir into the package, or is there a preferred installation step that I missed?

Thanks in advance.
--
Zamir SUN
Fedora user