Re: arm64 execve/clone sys_exit tracepoints

Hi!

After a private conversation with an Arm engineer,
it seems like there is no real "correct" behavior, i mean there is no
default behavior among different architectures.

In the end, arm64 shows just a different behavior from x86_64. Well,
it seems like x86_64 is doing something
different from other archs here indeed:
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/tree/arch/x86/kernel/process_64.c#n669

Given this is not a bug and there is no clear way to improve the situation,
I consider this thread somewhat solved (I only desired to understand
what was happening, and now I got it).

Thanks everyone!
Federico