Re: Query: is it possible to trace at exactly start and end time of tracing

I don't know whether this makes sense or not, but I believe he is
asking to have trace_on and snapshot on simultaneously. He wants to do
a trace, but also have the snapshot information that coincides with
the start and end of the trace.