Re: Question about 'for_each_kernel_tracepoint(...)' function

On Fri, 21 Oct 2022 09:43:14 +0800
richard clark <richard.xnu.clark@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Ah, as you can see that I did it, but the result is not what I
> expected :-). Help?

Looking at the code, I see it does indeed only look at builtin tracepoints.

But if you want one module to have access to the tracepoints of another,
then you can have the first one export it.

EXPORT_SYMBOL_TRACEPOINT_GPL(function_event_a);

And then module b should have access to it.

-- Steve