how to register an event handler for the instance

Hi all,

I use libtraceevent in my trace tool to parse the event log. Now I
allocated an instance, but no idea how to use
tep_register_event_handler() to register a handler for the instance. Is
it possilbe to register handler for the event in the instance?

https://trace-cmd.org/Documentation/libtraceevent/libtraceevent-reg_event_handler.html

thanks for any information.

Best regards,
Chrit