Re: Issue with trace-cmd 3 and kernelshark

On Fri, 11 Mar 2022 22:18:25 -0500
Steven Rostedt <rostedt@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> It appears that it doesn't like the fact that the file is compressed. This
> was my worry about compressing date :-/

Actually, it doesn't look like this is an issue with compression, but the
fact that the cpu involved doesn't have any data, and we no longer save
anything for that case.

The problem data is here:
  https://rostedt.org/private/trace-data/gentoo/trace.dat
  https://rostedt.org/private/trace-data/gentoo/trace-gentoo.dat

And do a: kernelshark trace.dat -a trace-gentoo.dat

-- Steve