Record until a function call

Hi there,

I did not find any options permitting to record a trace until a function has been called.

For instance, you want to record every function calls of a specific
process until a specific function has been called.
Before doing this development, I would like to have your thoughts on
this use case? Or if it is already possible?

thx.

--
Nicolas Sterchele
/ni.kɔ.lɑ/ /stɛrʃɛl/