Re: [RFC] Open multiple trace files and, if possible, pair them

Hey everyone,

Sorry for the late reply...

On Fri, 2021-03-05 at 15:50 +0200, Tzvetomir Stoyanov wrote:
> Hi Stefano,
>
> On Fri, Mar 5, 2021 at 8:28 AM Stefano De Venuto
> <stefano.devenuto99@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > The goal of this patch is to teach to trace-cmd how to open
> > multiple
> > files and, if they are generated by an host and some guests, pair
> > and
> > synchronize them.
> >

> Thanks for sending this patch!

Thanks to you for the quick feedback!

> If we haven't
> decided to change the default behaviour of applying these TS
> corrections,
> your fixes would be merged upstream.

Yeah, great timing on our side! :-D

So, what would be the way forward here. I'm guessing re-doing the patch
on top of the new API?

If yes, Stefano, are you up for having a look at how that could be
done?

Thanks again and Regards,
Dario
--