libtraceevent internal functions

Hi Steven,
While I was working to hide non API libtraceevent functions from the
users, as Ben Hutchings suggested, I found these - they are declared
as official APIs in event-parse.h, but are not described in the man
pages. We should decide - are they APIs, so we should add them into
the man pages, or are internal functions and we should hide them.
   tep_peek_char
   tep_load_plugins_hook
   tep_print_printk
   tep_buffer_init