KernelShark not rendering correctly

Hi Yordan,

To test your zoom patch, I opened my old json file that I sent you, but
noticed that it comes up without the right dimensions for the graph.

Here's a screenshot:

  http://rostedt.homelinux.com/private/ks-off.png

If I resize the window it will eventually go back to normal. But I
figured I'd let you take a look. I'm guessing it has something to do
with the saved json file was for a smaller window than the one that
opened it.

-- Steve