KernelShark info files

Hi Yordan,

When working on the documentation, I noticed that the last session file
is saved in the location that is defined here in CMakeLists.txt:

# Make a directory to hold configuration files. To change this do:
# cmake .. -DKS_CONF_DIR=/your/preferred/path
set(KS_CONF_DIR "${KS_DIR}/.ksconf" CACHE STRING "Directory for configuration files.")

It should by default be the environment variable of $HOME/.ksconf.

We should also add an option of --ksconf-path to allow the user to
override it, as well as a KSHARK_CONF_DIR environment variable, such
that we have this:

	if --ksconf-path defined
		ksconf = ksconf-path-arg
	else if ENV(KSHARK_CONF_DIR) definde